No more wrinkly hands from washing my brushes! This little contraption works well to help me clean my beloved makeup brushes and protects my hands from soaking in water while I clean them. Also, the ridges and bumps help in really getting the brushes much cleaner than my hand alone. You won't find this selling for less anywhere else, either.
I'll never be without this essential brush cleaning tool ever again!
You can get "Silica Glove Scrubber Board Makeup Brushes Cleaning Tool" from AMAZON.
I am truly in impress with this brand "Italia Deluxe Ultra Fine Lip Liner set". I needed lip liners and good ones too. Well, while searching i found these, than did my research on them as saw that it was pretty hyped up . I was not aware that people knew that much about this brand. I seen them before but never bother to try them because I honestly thought that they were not going to be good. However, I was wrong and happy with the liners, they apply very smoothly and almost as good as my colourpop's, M.A.C.'s . For the price this not a bad deal, especially if giving good results.
The colors are great too and they pretty much matched almost half of my lipstick collection that I have , so that was a plus, the lip liner did last on my lips up to 5 hours most for me- that is if i had not ate anything too greasy other wise they fade off just like any other lipstick when you eat anything with oil.
I will definitely continue to purchase from this brand -especially since they are a deal. Pretty much less then $1 per lip liner- still a great buy. you can get them from AMAZON.
Okay I'm seriously in love with JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser. I've been looking around for makeup brush cleansers. DIY are cheaper but in the end they can ruin your brushes and I didn't want to buy new brushes of the ones I love. At least not for awhile.
I was pleased how easily the old makeup came out of the brush. I used as recommended by wiping with a paper towel afterwards. I do think I used more than recommended of the product while cleaning. However, I had a lot of old makeup to get out AND I made sure to dry thoroughly. I did as many rounds on a brush as needed until the wiping on the paper towel came away clean.
After I did that I made sure to lay them out to dry overnight at least (note: they were fairly dry already after using the paper towel, it's simply a precaution in case any moisture is missed).
So I already mentioned I LOVE the product. I was annoyed with the bottle because it kept leaking. However, it did allow me to test another feature which was the fact it was gentle on the skin. I have VERY sensitive skin and it was nice knowing that I didn't have to go through pain to make my brushes all pretty. I did make sure to wash my skin carefully afterward since it was recommended not to get the product in ones eyes.
It does smell AMAZING. Since my bottle was leaking I actually spilled a bit on my sink. While wiping away, it actually cleaned it nicely (lol) and left a pleasant smell. My mother actually ended up going out of her way to ask what smelled so pretty in my bathroom.
I would recommend this product "JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser" to anyone and already have!
You can get JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser from AMAZON.
I was very impressed with these brushes. I was using MAC brushes and needed a travel replacement and was excited to try these. They did come with a chemical smell. I used my brush wash and washed them immediately upon opening them. Left them out to dry over night, like I do with my other brushes the next day they still had a faint smell. Two days later the smell was gone. If you don't have a brush wash you can use baby shampoo, just run a small amount of water in a sink add baby wash to it and rub the brush on the bottom of the sink. For any beginners you are suppose to wash your brushes every two to three weeks to prevent bacteria growth and help keep your brushes working properly. Use a daily brush cleaner to clean in between washes.
After these brushes dried I put these to use. Now I know what brush is what but the only down fall is these brushes are not labeled in any way. There is a picture on here that does say what they are for but for a beginner I can see the frustration of not having them labeled on the handles. I was very surprised at how these brushed stood up to my MAC brushes. I use liquid foundation and contour so this was the true test. The brushes didn't steal any of the product and gave me even coverage without sweep lines. The contour brush was great with its angle and applied the liquid flawlessly.
I really couldn't be happier!! I look forward to using other products from this company!
You can get BESTOPE Makeup Brushes from AMAZON.
I've tried so many things: brow powder is great at first, but I live in hot/humid FL and it doesn't stay. Pencils define but don't shape. Mascara is too messy/intense. Wunderbrow is perfect! Fills AND shapes. Gives just the right amount of time to apply it and brush it thru, and then shape upward before it dries. And it stays put!!! LOVE this product.
Was worried brunette would be too dark, but it's a lighter brunette (with NO red tones) and allows you to apply as much as needed for the effect you want. :)
You can get WUNDERBROW from AMAZON.
I am a makeup snob. I have stupidly high standards for cosmetic performance, and drugstore brands have let me down every single time I've given them a shot. So when I graduated from Covergirl to Sephora after college, I never looked back. My kit is full of Dior and YSL foundation, Armani concealer, Benefit brighteners, etc.
I say this in order to grab the attention of my fellow makeup snobs: If you would never even consider Maybelline, this review is for you.
Bloggers have raved about this product for a while, but I never bothered to check it out until a close friend and fellow product snob suggested it. Here are my findings:
1. It applies like the Armani Maestro Eraser liquid undereye concealer. This is very very essential, for those of us who hate the 5th hour cakiness of cream concealers but also hate the weak coverage and creasing of most liquid attempts. This eraser goes on with the Maestro's same thin liquid texture, without sinking into lines at all, and without losing opacity as you blend.
2. The sponge applicator is better than you think. Firstly, it's antimicrobial, so you don't have to worry about the hygiene aspect. Secondly, its ability to blend the product is outstanding. I typically skip clumsy applicators like that, but with this, I do 80% of my application with that sponge tip, and then just finish with a good concealer brush to set it and blend out the edges.
3. It doubles as a highlighter. Every time I use this, I find myself seduced into just continuing the line of application from under my eyes out onto my cheekbones, brow bones, and nose bridge. A nice blending brush/sponge later, and there's this flawless highlight landscape to finish up, without settling badly into pores or caking up.
4. It looks good without primer, which combined with its compact design and integrated applicator makes it an ideal purse dweller.
5. It worked on my thin but minimally wrinkled undereye area, and on my 60yo mother's more aged eye area. It's rare that I find a product that looks great on both our skin types, and I was impressed at how well it brightened her problem skin without caking or exacerbating the age marks.
9. It lasts so much longer than you'd expect. I tested it on bare skin during a work-from-home day, just to see how the wear was, and was delighted to find it still working fairly well by the time I went to wash it off that night. I wore it again with a full face for a date night, and it looked flawless when I went to wash it off later.
There are times when you don't want the totally opaque, nearly airbrushed look... but there are definitely times when you do. This eraser is now my official go-to product to pair with my Dior Airflash foundation, for those totally flawless skin look occasions. I could not recommend it higher, at very least as an experiment for the snobs among you.
You can get Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer from AMAZON.
When I ordered this conditioner, I think I already knew, what quality I will get. I have been using Art Natural products for quiet some time. Like other products this conditioner also proved itself satisfactory. Depending on hairs, some people need conditioner after shampoo & some don’t.
But it is always recommended to use conditioners after each wash in order to repair the damage caused to your hairs by rough shampoos.
I have very light hairs and I always need to use conditioner after each shampoo wash. I do not want my heir to get stuck in comb. I have been using this conditioner since last 2 weeks and found no issue so far. I won’t say that this is best conditioner I used ever. But it is good. It works well on my hairs and does what a conditioner is supposed to do. It has a lovely floral scent in it and after use it leaves my hair silky and soft (as like other good brand conditioner does).
Best thing I like in this conditioner is that, It is ORGANIC. It contains Organic Argan oil and everyone knows the usefulness of Argan oils for skin health.
I have not used this product for a long duration to notice any visible impact on hair growth, but after looking at ingredients I trust that it will work well if you have any skin issue. Even if it doesn’t, it is a good daily use conditioner.
You can get "Art Naturals® Argan Oil Daily Hair Conditioner" from AMAZON.
I have been using the It's A 10 spray for about 6 months, and it is finally almost gone. It really is a great value, since you need to use only a tiny amount to see results.
This is a great detangler. If you like to comb your hair when it's wet, this stuff will make the comb glide right through your hair. It also does a great job of reducing frizz, as advertised. When I use It's A 10, my hair is very soft, shiny, and smooth when it dries.
I can't comment on the heat-protecting ability of this spray, since I don't blow dry or straighten my hair. (The horror!) I imagine it would work well, since it contains silicones and parabens. These ingredients make hair smooth and silky and allow flat irons to glide along the hair easily, reducing the time needed to straighten and therefore (theoretically) causing less damage to the hair.
One word of caution: If you have fine and/or thin hair, you may want to skip this product. It's quite heavy, and if I use any more than a couple sprays, it makes my hair very limp. If you do have fine/thin hair, start with just ONE spray, distribute it with a comb, and see what your hair feels like. You can always add more, but once you've put too much in, there's no going back.
Also, don't expect great results from this spray if you use natural or organic shampoos that don't have sulfates. Those shampoos aren't strong enough to completely remove silicones, so you may end up with a lot of build up, which can also result in limp, lank hair.
Finally, please be aware that no product can repair damage. It's A 10 does a great job of making hair LOOK healthy, but it cannot seal split ends or reverse damage from straightening or dyeing your hair.
Just a bit history about my situation. My feet and heel have been dried for years, and my heel is the worst shape that has been bothering me not just for the cosmetic alone but the sensation of my skin being torn apart is a super unpleasant experience.
I have tried some super fancy, expensive lotion for my heel made in France, Germany, and other parts of the world. Nothing worked, I also tried some dirt cheap lotion that I purchased from the local drug store, no miracle has happened. I talked to my doctor about this situation and all he has told me, is to try oil-based lotion but again, it failed. I literally gave up all my hope until I accidentally found this cream from Amazon.
Just like many others, I was a bit skeptical about it due to its low price and overwhelming positive responses (some reviewers get paid for writing up positive reviews), then I thought, it's so cheap and if it doesn't work, I just toss it away. Guess what? I've used O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet, Foot Cream for only 12 days and boy, let me tell you, it has helped the way that NO OTHER lotions that I have tried would yield the same result / performance. My heel and lower leg is so much softer and the skin is obviously more tender when touched. I feel so much more comfortable when I'm wearing my socks. I basically apply the lotion twice a day. Once right after I shower at night, and another application in the early morning before I go to work. If I have known this cream years back, I would have been a much happier person.
Please, if you have similar issues as what I have, give O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet, Foot Cream a try. You will NOT regret it!!! Even if it doesn't work for you, the way it works for me, but you should see a significant improvement. The bottom line is, how much are you going to lose if it doesn't work? $7?!!! you get a couple of fancy Starbucks latte for way more than that. Why not giving it a try?
You dampen your nose or other part of your face and smooth on a strip of cloth. As it dries, it hardens like plaster of paris or papier mache, and then you carefully pull it off, extracting tiny plugs of oil and dirt from your pores. The process is a bit harsh, and I'm not completely sure that it is beneficial to the overall look and health of one's skin. But it is also satisfying and a bit addictive.
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips works well--the plain strip for other parts of the face do not, in my experience. There is a certain perverse pleasure at looking at the tiny forest of what has been extracted from one's skin. But it's easy to screw it up and waste a strip, by having one's face too dry or too wet or by removing the strip too soon, and the strips are relatively expensive. Make sure you have 10 minutes or so to sit around looking like a dope when you decide to apply this.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips" you may find helpful
- Deep Cleansing Pore Strips by Paulaschoice
- Review: Biore Pore Strips by Princes Me
- Product Smackdown: Pore Strips by refinery29
- Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Review by Isabella Muse
- Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips review by leopardprinteverything
I used to use tanning beds to achieve my tan until one day I noticed a weird spot on my back and found out it was basal cell carcinoma. So now tanning beds are out and sunscreen is a must, but I missed having my glow.
I began just trying any and every self-tanner that I could get my hands on, but I wasn't completely satisfied with anything until I tried Fake Bake Flawless. It really has everything you hope for in a self-tanner. It really truly smells the best of anything I've ever used (my boyfriend approves).
The gloves and the mitt ensure that you wont get stained hands or streaks from application. The formula dries so quickly and you don't have to waste time waiting for it dry. It has a tint to show where you've applied it. The color is very flattering and natural looking, I think I almost gave my dermatologist a heart attack when I went in for a check up! He was like, "so how's the tanning going" and I just smiled and said, "oh, this is fake", so it even fooled a dermatologist!
I also love the way this one fades off very evenly to, which has been a problem with others that I have tried.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Fake Bake Flawless" you may find helpful
- Fake Bake Flawless Review by abbymaried
- FakeBake Flawless self tan review by Bella's Beauty Blog
- Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tanning Liquid Review! by Missnattysbeautydiary
- Review | Fake Bake Flawless Self Tan Liquid by Belle Amie Beauty
- Fake Bake Flawless Self-Tanning Liquid Review by Just Ask Trisha
I am a tanaholic!! I love silicone bronzning lotion :) At first i was a little nervous about Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion becuase all the reviews seemed to be saying the same thing. I trusted what most of the people said. AND THANK GOD I DID!!!
I just got my lotion last week, i have tanned every day since then... I already had a nice base tan and I just wanted to get that really nice brown golden tan i used to have :) within three 10min sessions in a PLATINUM bed( which is the best tanning bed at my salon) I was so brown and golden that i couldn't beleive it!!!! i have never found a lotion this amazing..
I've been tanning for a little over 2 years now and this is by far my favorite tanning lotion. It makes my skin feel so soft(thanks to the silicone) it smells amazing (even after you get out of the tanning bed) and it continues to bronze my skin after i get out of the tanning bed :) I would highly recomend this lotion to EVERYONE!!! BY the way i am a girl who like lotions that work great but dosen't really have that (over powerin smeel to it) also i love the bottle.. hands down 5 STARS :)
Here is 5 other reviews for "Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion" you may find helpful
- Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Tanning Lotion Review by Skinbeautifulcare
- Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion Review by TanInsider
- Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer by TheGoodSkinBlog
- Millenium Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Lotion Review by IndoorTanningLotion
- Millennium Solid Black 100x Bronzer by Snizzap
When i first went natural nearly 10 years ago, i took another brand of biotin and it worked wonders for my hair but completely destroyed my skin. breakouts galore. i swore off biotin forever. then maybe 4-5 years ago my super thick hair started shedding like crazy. it went from being a lion's mane to maybe 1/3 of that.
I would cry in the shower and was scared to even touch my hair because i'd have handfuls of hair come out every time i washed my hair. that's when i decided to try biotin again and just rough it out through the breakouts for the sake of no more hair fall. tried the NOW brand first because i love their products but i broke out. so... tried this one because it is the most natural and i take coconut oil everyday anyway, so why not.
it.is.amazing. no breakouts! not even a one. now to be fair, i also take this with milk thistle as a precaution (clean liver = clean skin), but even when i took MT with a NOW Foods Biotin i broke out. with Sports Research Biotin with Coconut Oil, none. skin even looks better actually. nails are long, and most importantly, this combined with the elimination of gluten from my diet and a gelatin supplement (also purchased on amazon), has nearly completely stopped my hair fall in three weeks.
My hair is growing back in THICK like it used to be, and i could not be happier. BF is now taking them to grow his beard in too.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Sports Research Biotin with Coconut Oil" you may find helpful
- Biotin (Extra Strength): Is This Product Right for Your Hair? by Paula's Choice
- Amazing new beauty find for Hair, skin, and nails by Rachelmelis
- Sports Research Biotin by HairMakeupAndBeauty
- Sports Research : High Potency Biotin 5000 Mcg Review by Health Brainy
- Top 10 Best Hair Vitamin Reviews by Alltoptenbest
My favorite sunscreen that I have found so far. Is Eltamd - UV Clear SPF 46. It goes on clear, is light, high SPF, not oily, and it has niacinamide to help fade PIH. It is a slightly more expensive for the amount you get, but it does work wonderfully.
Eltamd - UV Clear SPF 46 is a physical sunscreen with Zinc Oxide vs the chemical options out there. If you believe all sunscreens are equal you might want to check out the differences between physical and chemical sunscreens. If you have a bad reaction to one it is worth trying the other type of sunscreen.
A downside that recently came up is that the dispenser has changed. Before it used to work beautifully and a single pump would be enough to cover my entire face due to the air tightness of the bottle. The new dispenser design allows air to get inside causing multiple pumps in order to get a proper portion.
But even with the flaw I still have to say it's one of the best sunscreens I have come across, I'd just wish they would revert back to the older dispenser design.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Eltamd UV Clear SPF 46" you may find helpful
- EltaMD - UV Clear SPF 46: Reviews by Paula's Choice
- Review: EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 Sunscreen by Smart Wife
- Review: Elta MD UV Clear SPF 46 Sunscreen by A different face
- EltaMD UV Clear: The Only Face Sunscreen You’ll Ever Need by Dermprincess
- Elta MD Sunscreen Review by The Best Beauty Secret
I am a woman who uses oils for years in my beauty routine (and my husband knows that very well :)) I have many kinds of oils on my shelf)) I know the consistency of all of them. And I can say for sure that this Organic Argan Oil is a healer. This is the greatest and lightest oil that I have ever used.
I use it for skin around eyes, face, eyelashes and eyebrows, on dry hands, nails and hair (dry or wet) and I don’t feel it heavy or sticky on my skin after use.
It gives me: shiny hair, strong nails, it reduces deep wrinkles around my eyes. My hands are soft, eyelashes and eyebrows are “full”. Calms my frizzy hair, It is non-greasy, like other oils. That’s the only one oil that permits me to use it in so many ways. It doesn't even have an oil smell. This oil from glass bottle is high purity product, and it is extremely effective in all ways of use. It is my favorite ever. And, honestly, I say that from my experience. This argan oil definitely is worth trying.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Pura D’or Moroccan Argan Oil" you may find helpful
- Pura D'or and Acure Organics by Get Unsullied
- Pura D'or Argan Oil Reviews by highya
- Review of Pura D’or Argan Oil by TheSuperFoods
- Pura D’or Organic Argan Oil Review by House of Sage
- Review: Pura Dor Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argan Oil by Intrice
I have used many different ways to smooth out my rough heels and this Pedi Perfect is by far the easiest way. I will never have to use pumice stones or those handheld micro plane files that look like cheese graters again. This Pedi Perfect does all the work for me. The 4 AA batteries power a roller with a covering that feels a bit like rough sand paper. It has a fancy trade marked name called Micralumina. To use it, you just gently place the spinning head against your rough skin and it begins to smooth them out leaving behind a fine powder of dry dead skin.
I only used Amopé Pedi Perfect Foot File for 30 seconds on both heels on my first try to gauge the length of time to use it and its effect. It was really all I needed. My heels felt a tad warm from the friction. Surprisingly, my heels were smoother already. The instructions warn again using it on one area longer than 3-4 seconds and I would agree. It is better to do a little at a time so you don't do any damage.
The head is replaceable and can be removed and rinsed in the sink you can get the Replacement Roller Heads from HERE. The unit is not water proof and you do not want to use it on wet skin. I really am pleased with it and would recommend it after initial use.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Amopé Pedi Perfect Foot File" you may find helpful
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File Product Review by Chick Advisor
- Best Ever Pedicure Products For Soft, Smooth Feet by Family Savvy
- Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File by Simply Stacie
- Product Review: Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File by Miss Tina
- Life Happens with Every Step by My Organized Chaos
This oil "Bio-Oil: Multiuse Skincare Oil" is amazing. I suffer from adult acne and I was looking for a product that would hydrate my dry skin, not cause me to break out, and get rid of my acne scars. Not only did this product hydrate my skin without feeling like it was just sitting on top of my skin like coconut oil, but it actually helped to clear my skin!
I noticed that when I use it after using face wipes on my skin or after washing it, the oil picks up makeup and dirt that washing it didn't. I am assuming that the oil sticks to and traps the extra dirt and makeup.
My scars will take a little longer but I have already noticed a fading and without many new breakouts, there aren't new scars to deal with!
Here is 5 other reviews for "Bio-Oil" you may find helpful
- Bio Oil for Stretch Marks by My Awesome Beauty
- Review: Bio Oil by Teenage Beauty Blogger
- Bio Oil Review by Kimberley's Beauty Blog
- Why Pay More - Bio-Oil by The Sunday Girl
- Bio Oil Review! by Nafisa Aliyu
I normally use skincare products from Lancôme, sometimes Estée Lauder and few others but usually I ended up going back to Lancome. ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum was my first skincare purchase via Amazon at an extremely affordable price (compared to a lancome serum typically at $60+). I was skeptical and couldn't remember what made me pull the trigger. However, I am glad I did.
- Purchased at regular price, around $11 from HERE.
- Consistency is like water. I didn't think it would bother me but it did as the serum just slide off my face making it hard to apply. However, I think this is the case for most vit c serum. Overtime, as I become more skilled in applying this, it doesn't bother me as much.
- Result: I have fair skin and it WORKED in evening out my skin tone and minimizing pores! Note though it does not work on fine line/wrinkles/retaining moisture. You need to apply skin cream or oil on top to seal the moisture. I also like that it is very light weight so it doesn't add to making you feel too oily after apply my usual sunscreen on top, especially in the summer.
- the entire bottle lasted about a month with day and night use every day
Here is 5 other reviews for "ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum" you may find helpful
- ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum by My Real Life Reviews
- ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid by T's Stuff
- Review: Vitamin C Serum by ArtNaturals by Yes, I Got It For Free!
- Artnaturals Enchanced Vitamin C Serum by Cheap Bebe's
- ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum by The Wanderer Soul
This product "Arabica Coffee Scrub" works & smells amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect at first try, its consistency is a little more granular/powdery than other body scrubs I've used, almost like damp sand. It works best if you scoop a little out & add a bit of water to it before rubbing it on your skin. It feels great, very refreshing & leaves your skin feeling so soft, silk & smooth.
I'm in my 40s & spent years laying out in the sun when baby oil & no sunscreen was the "thing to do"... paying for it now. This really helps with skin texture a lot. I am doing all I can to get rid of cellulite and all the other fun signs of aging. adding this product a couple times a week will really make a difference.
- Great exfoliation - really a great scrub & leaves skin fresh renewed for application of other products
- Ingredients good for skin - Coffee (caffeine), sea salt, Coconut Oil, Olive oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil (just to name a few) 100% Natural.
- Easy to use - directions on side of jar (rub into skin, let dry 5 minutes, rinse)
- Does leave behind a bit of a scent of coffee, which smells great to me; however, my husband doesn't like coffee! So I apply a different moisturizer after use & a little extra spritz of perfume.
I am loving this product. The results look & feel really good. Nice product to add to your skincare routine.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Arabica coffee scrub" you may find helpful
- 100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub 12 fl. oz. Review by Tiny Drops Honey
- First Botany Cosmeceuticals Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub Review by Perks of Beauty
- 100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub 8.8 fl. oz. by My Product Reviews
- Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub by First Botany Cosmeceuticals by GlamRiver
- REVIEW: Arabica Coffee Scrub by Majestic Pure by Sweet Southern Home
This Product is a hard one to rate. I would absolutely give this five stars because it absolutely works. Having said that I am giving it Four stars as I think there should be more directions and more cautions on use. I put this on my derrier, thighs, and saddlebag area. I put ALOT on as I thought you should if using a cover with it. First of all the sensation is intense. it is a cold burning sensation. since I wrapped it (to make it work better) I definitely did not need the amount I put on. I left it for 20 minutes and then wiped it off.
Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream really does open the capilaries and allows the blood vessels to expand so those lines and bumps go away. I had red marks where I applied it but it went away after 10 minutes or so. I was not thinking and decided to take a bath about an hour after and that was a BAD idea. the heat from the water combined with the heat feeling of the product made me feel like my tush was on fire. So much so I had to take a deep breath. I know this was not the products fault. I wasn't thinking but OMG!!
Well, after that fiasco, I decided to try it again the next night, using just enough to rub into the skin and did not apply a cover. that worked and the results were great. I had no redness and it was a nice icy hot feeling. I will absolutely use it again, just with caution. I put a picture of my thigh before and after below.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Pure Body Natural Hot Cream" you may find helpful
- Pure Body Natural Hot Cream Review by New Day Videos
- Pure Body Naturals |Hot Cream by Lalahunnie
- Anti-Cellulite Cream (Hot cream) by Care Tricks
- Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream (Pure Body Naturals) by Two Reviewers
- Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream by Cellulite Removal Centro
This moisturizer is AMAZING! It actually squirts out the amount you should use! There is no more guess work. The amount it gives out one at a time is perfect for your entire face and even your neck! A little amount goes such a long way! It has a NO fragrance. It is a thick, light weight, formula that truly softens your face.
I have dry skin and thus far using this twice a day as a part of my normal care routine... HAS DONE WONDERS for my skin!!!
This Retinol Moisturizer Cream is worth every penny!!!! I absolutely LOVE that is above 70% organic and ALL NATURAL. It is important to me to know what goes on my face. By far, the best moisturizer!!!
Here is 5 other reviews for "Radha Beauty Miracle Retinol Moisturizer" you may find helpful
- Radha Beauty Miracle Retinol Moisturizer Review by NewsPaperCat
- miracle Retinol Moisturizer by radha beauty by Cheap Bebe's
- Retinol Moisturizer Cream for Face by HerWorldBeauty
- Rahda Retinol Moisturizer Cream for Face by Glaze...Like the donut
- Best night and day moisturizing cream by Best Product Reviewer
So my wife bought me a pack of Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel since she noticed my nasty feet had some really calloused heels. But deep inside I knew that I was just the guinea pig!
At first I was skeptical about the product since I had tried everything from foot shavers to those Doctor Fish nibbling fish, but nothing worked.
So I figured, who not give these a try? Initially I was hesitant since they are a bit pricey. But there I was putting on these plastic bags on my feet filled with a slimy gooey substance.
After following the instructions and taking my "footies" off, I noticed nothing happened for the first 2 days. Then on day 3 I started noticing my skin peeling around my ankles and toes. By days 4 and 5 the peeling really took off. And now on day 6 I am still peeling and most of the skin has flaked off.
The skin really comes off when you are showering as well as putting socks on. And boy will you need socks, or you will shed like a freaking reptile all over the place.
I honestly have no idea how the stuff works, but it does. Currently at 85% complete on shedding. Can't wait for the molting to be complete so I can stop wearing socks around the house.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel" you may find helpful
- The baby foot peel may be gross, but it totally works by Kristin Booker from today.com
- Baby Foot Is Weird, Gross & The Best Thing EVER by refinery29
- Is Baby Foot Safe? by One Medical
- Baby Foot: The Crazy Treatment You Must Try by byrdie
- This Beauty Product Made My Foot Peel Off Like Snakeskin by xojane
This mask "Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay" is fantastic for many different reasons and benefits. For me, I have very (VERY) oily skin and as a result I have visibly massive pores. I also had quite a bit of scarring from old acne breakouts which I do not get anymore. This face mask first and foremost makes my face incredibly smooth. I love that, of course. But it has also shrunk my pores and has actually given me some control over my oily skin. However, before starting using this clay, there are somethings I wish someone told me and I'm gonna try and tell you those so that you don't have to do trial and error like me.
I really enjoy this mask (for the most part, anyway.)
Putting the mask on: it stays very cold where I store it. So it is very refreshing going on the face. It's a bit gelatinous, but that just makes it easier to build up a bit to your liking. It doesn't smooth on evenly, but again, that isn't really a bit deal; it just means you'll be left waiting for small patches to dry while the rest of your face is dried. You can always smooth the thicker parts down as it dries a bit.
Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask comes off SUPER easy, and while I do wish it had a bit of grit to it for exfoliation, my skin feels amazing afterward. Short term my skin feels a lot more firm, but that wears off within the half hour of it coming off. Lasting, my skin feels worlds smoother and it takes down the redness in face, especially in my cheeks.
I have noticed one downfall in the product: While it's drying it does drive me slightly mad with the itching. BUT, it doesn't irritate my skin at all once it's wiped off-- no red irritated spots, no burning. It's just the feeling of when you have a scab that is drying out and healing. Irritating, almost not worth it... until you wash it off and realize "ahh, this is why I put up with that." haha But plenty of people don't have any itching, so it's a game of chance as to if you will have any itching feelings during the drying.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask" you may find helpful
- Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask Review by TheSkinCareReviews
- Dead Sea Mud Mask Reviews by SLSFree
- Dead Sea Mud Mask Review-Best For Facial Treatment by NaturalRemedyIdeas
- Dead Sea Mud Mask By Pure Body Naturals REVIEW by Lighteningyourskin
- Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask by Reviews by Darla