Arabica coffee scrub will makes your skin glow and smells so good!


This product "Arabica Coffee Scrub" works & smells amazing. I wasn't sure what to expect at first try, its consistency is a little more granular/powdery than other body scrubs I've used, almost like damp sand. It works best if you scoop a little out & add a bit of water to it before rubbing it on your skin. It feels great, very refreshing & leaves your skin feeling so soft, silk & smooth.

I'm in my 40s & spent years laying out in the sun when baby oil & no sunscreen was the "thing to do"... paying for it now. This really helps with skin texture a lot. I am doing all I can to get rid of cellulite and all the other fun signs of aging. adding this product a couple times a week will really make a difference.


PROS:
  • Great exfoliation - really a great scrub & leaves skin fresh renewed for application of other products
  • Ingredients good for skin - Coffee (caffeine), sea salt, Coconut Oil, Olive oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil (just to name a few) 100% Natural.
  • Easy to use - directions on side of jar (rub into skin, let dry 5 minutes, rinse)

CONS:
  • Does leave behind a bit of a scent of coffee, which smells great to me; however, my husband doesn't like coffee! So I apply a different moisturizer after use & a little extra spritz of perfume.


I am loving this product. The results look & feel really good. Nice product to add to your skincare routine.

Here is 5 other reviews for "Arabica coffee scrub" you may find helpful