Bio-Oil skincare oil for scars and stretch marks


This oil "Bio-Oil: Multiuse Skincare Oil" is amazing. I suffer from adult acne and I was looking for a product that would hydrate my dry skin, not cause me to break out, and get rid of my acne scars. Not only did this product hydrate my skin without feeling like it was just sitting on top of my skin like coconut oil, but it actually helped to clear my skin!

I noticed that when I use it after using face wipes on my skin or after washing it, the oil picks up makeup and dirt that washing it didn't. I am assuming that the oil sticks to and traps the extra dirt and makeup.

My scars will take a little longer but I have already noticed a fading and without many new breakouts, there aren't new scars to deal with!

Here is 5 other reviews for "Bio-Oil" you may find helpful