You dampen your nose or other part of your face and smooth on a strip of cloth. As it dries, it hardens like plaster of paris or papier mache, and then you carefully pull it off, extracting tiny plugs of oil and dirt from your pores. The process is a bit harsh, and I'm not completely sure that it is beneficial to the overall look and health of one's skin. But it is also satisfying and a bit addictive.
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips works well--the plain strip for other parts of the face do not, in my experience. There is a certain perverse pleasure at looking at the tiny forest of what has been extracted from one's skin. But it's easy to screw it up and waste a strip, by having one's face too dry or too wet or by removing the strip too soon, and the strips are relatively expensive. Make sure you have 10 minutes or so to sit around looking like a dope when you decide to apply this.
Here is 5 other reviews for "Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips" you may find helpful
- Deep Cleansing Pore Strips by Paulaschoice
- Review: Biore Pore Strips by Princes Me
- Product Smackdown: Pore Strips by refinery29
- Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Review by Isabella Muse
- Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips review by leopardprinteverything