The Best Enhanced Vitamin C Serum from ArtNaturals


I normally use skincare products from Lancôme, sometimes Estée Lauder and few others but usually I ended up going back to Lancome. ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum was my first skincare purchase via Amazon at an extremely affordable price (compared to a lancome serum typically at $60+). I was skeptical and couldn't remember what made me pull the trigger. However, I am glad I did.

- Purchased at regular price, around $11 from HERE.

- Consistency is like water. I didn't think it would bother me but it did as the serum just slide off my face making it hard to apply. However, I think this is the case for most vit c serum. Overtime, as I become more skilled in applying this, it doesn't bother me as much.


- Result: I have fair skin and it WORKED in evening out my skin tone and minimizing pores! Note though it does not work on fine line/wrinkles/retaining moisture. You need to apply skin cream or oil on top to seal the moisture. I also like that it is very light weight so it doesn't add to making you feel too oily after apply my usual sunscreen on top, especially in the summer.

- the entire bottle lasted about a month with day and night use every day

Here is 5 other reviews for "ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum" you may find helpful