I normally use skincare products from Lancôme, sometimes Estée Lauder and few others but usually I ended up going back to Lancome. ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum was my first skincare purchase via Amazon at an extremely affordable price (compared to a lancome serum typically at $60+). I was skeptical and couldn't remember what made me pull the trigger. However, I am glad I did.
- Purchased at regular price, around $11 from HERE.
- Consistency is like water. I didn't think it would bother me but it did as the serum just slide off my face making it hard to apply. However, I think this is the case for most vit c serum. Overtime, as I become more skilled in applying this, it doesn't bother me as much.
- Result: I have fair skin and it WORKED in evening out my skin tone and minimizing pores! Note though it does not work on fine line/wrinkles/retaining moisture. You need to apply skin cream or oil on top to seal the moisture. I also like that it is very light weight so it doesn't add to making you feel too oily after apply my usual sunscreen on top, especially in the summer.
- the entire bottle lasted about a month with day and night use every day
Here is 5 other reviews for "ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum" you may find helpful
- ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum by My Real Life Reviews
- ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid by T's Stuff
- Review: Vitamin C Serum by ArtNaturals by Yes, I Got It For Free!
- Artnaturals Enchanced Vitamin C Serum by Cheap Bebe's
- ArtNaturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum by The Wanderer Soul