Quick and Effective Makeup Brush Cleanser


Okay I'm seriously in love with JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser. I've been looking around for makeup brush cleansers. DIY are cheaper but in the end they can ruin your brushes and I didn't want to buy new brushes of the ones I love. At least not for awhile.

I was pleased how easily the old makeup came out of the brush. I used as recommended by wiping with a paper towel afterwards. I do think I used more than recommended of the product while cleaning. However, I had a lot of old makeup to get out AND I made sure to dry thoroughly. I did as many rounds on a brush as needed until the wiping on the paper towel came away clean.

After I did that I made sure to lay them out to dry overnight at least (note: they were fairly dry already after using the paper towel, it's simply a precaution in case any moisture is missed).


So I already mentioned I LOVE the product. I was annoyed with the bottle because it kept leaking. However, it did allow me to test another feature which was the fact it was gentle on the skin. I have VERY sensitive skin and it was nice knowing that I didn't have to go through pain to make my brushes all pretty. I did make sure to wash my skin carefully afterward since it was recommended not to get the product in ones eyes.

It does smell AMAZING. Since my bottle was leaking I actually spilled a bit on my sink. While wiping away, it actually cleaned it nicely (lol) and left a pleasant smell. My mother actually ended up going out of her way to ask what smelled so pretty in my bathroom.

I would recommend this product "JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser" to anyone and already have!

You can get JAPONESQUE Makeup Brush Cleanser from AMAZON.