Argan Oil Daily Hair Conditioner


When I ordered this conditioner, I think I already knew, what quality I will get. I have been using Art Natural products for quiet some time. Like other products this conditioner also proved itself satisfactory. Depending on hairs, some people need conditioner after shampoo & some don’t.

But it is always recommended to use conditioners after each wash in order to repair the damage caused to your hairs by rough shampoos.

I have very light hairs and I always need to use conditioner after each shampoo wash. I do not want my heir to get stuck in comb. I have been using this conditioner since last 2 weeks and found no issue so far. I won’t say that this is best conditioner I used ever. But it is good. It works well on my hairs and does what a conditioner is supposed to do. It has a lovely floral scent in it and after use it leaves my hair silky and soft (as like other good brand conditioner does).

Best thing I like in this conditioner is that, It is ORGANIC. It contains Organic Argan oil and everyone knows the usefulness of Argan oils for skin health.


I have not used this product for a long duration to notice any visible impact on hair growth, but after looking at ingredients I trust that it will work well if you have any skin issue. Even if it doesn’t, it is a good daily use conditioner.

You can get "Art Naturals® Argan Oil Daily Hair Conditioner" from AMAZON.