Get those feet ready for Summer Sandals... with Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel


So my wife bought me a pack of Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel since she noticed my nasty feet had some really calloused heels. But deep inside I knew that I was just the guinea pig!

At first I was skeptical about the product since I had tried everything from foot shavers to those Doctor Fish nibbling fish, but nothing worked.

So I figured, who not give these a try? Initially I was hesitant since they are a bit pricey. But there I was putting on these plastic bags on my feet filled with a slimy gooey substance.

After following the instructions and taking my "footies" off, I noticed nothing happened for the first 2 days. Then on day 3 I started noticing my skin peeling around my ankles and toes. By days 4 and 5 the peeling really took off. And now on day 6 I am still peeling and most of the skin has flaked off.

The skin really comes off when you are showering as well as putting socks on. And boy will you need socks, or you will shed like a freaking reptile all over the place.

I honestly have no idea how the stuff works, but it does. Currently at 85% complete on shedding. Can't wait for the molting to be complete so I can stop wearing socks around the house.


Here is 5 other reviews for "Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel" you may find helpful