The best electric callus remover for perfect baby-soft feet


I have used many different ways to smooth out my rough heels and this Pedi Perfect is by far the easiest way. I will never have to use pumice stones or those handheld micro plane files that look like cheese graters again. This Pedi Perfect does all the work for me. The 4 AA batteries power a roller with a covering that feels a bit like rough sand paper. It has a fancy trade marked name called Micralumina. To use it, you just gently place the spinning head against your rough skin and it begins to smooth them out leaving behind a fine powder of dry dead skin.

I only used Amopé Pedi Perfect Foot File for 30 seconds on both heels on my first try to gauge the length of time to use it and its effect. It was really all I needed. My heels felt a tad warm from the friction. Surprisingly, my heels were smoother already. The instructions warn again using it on one area longer than 3-4 seconds and I would agree. It is better to do a little at a time so you don't do any damage.

The head is replaceable and can be removed and rinsed in the sink you can get the Replacement Roller Heads from HERE. The unit is not water proof and you do not want to use it on wet skin. I really am pleased with it and would recommend it after initial use.

Here is 5 other reviews for "Amopé Pedi Perfect Foot File" you may find helpful