Going From Snow White to Pocahontas in less than an hour! With Fake Bake Flawless.


I used to use tanning beds to achieve my tan until one day I noticed a weird spot on my back and found out it was basal cell carcinoma. So now tanning beds are out and sunscreen is a must, but I missed having my glow.

I began just trying any and every self-tanner that I could get my hands on, but I wasn't completely satisfied with anything until I tried Fake Bake Flawless. It really has everything you hope for in a self-tanner. It really truly smells the best of anything I've ever used (my boyfriend approves).

The gloves and the mitt ensure that you wont get stained hands or streaks from application. The formula dries so quickly and you don't have to waste time waiting for it dry. It has a tint to show where you've applied it. The color is very flattering and natural looking, I think I almost gave my dermatologist a heart attack when I went in for a check up! He was like, "so how's the tanning going" and I just smiled and said, "oh, this is fake", so it even fooled a dermatologist!

I also love the way this one fades off very evenly to, which has been a problem with others that I have tried.



Here is 5 other reviews for "Fake Bake Flawless" you may find helpful