The ultimate healer for cracked dry feet


Just a bit history about my situation. My feet and heel have been dried for years, and my heel is the worst shape that has been bothering me not just for the cosmetic alone but the sensation of my skin being torn apart is a super unpleasant experience.

I have tried some super fancy, expensive lotion for my heel made in France, Germany, and other parts of the world. Nothing worked, I also tried some dirt cheap lotion that I purchased from the local drug store, no miracle has happened. I talked to my doctor about this situation and all he has told me, is to try oil-based lotion but again, it failed. I literally gave up all my hope until I accidentally found this cream from Amazon.

Just like many others, I was a bit skeptical about it due to its low price and overwhelming positive responses (some reviewers get paid for writing up positive reviews), then I thought, it's so cheap and if it doesn't work, I just toss it away. Guess what? I've used O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet, Foot Cream for only 12 days and boy, let me tell you, it has helped the way that NO OTHER lotions that I have tried would yield the same result / performance. My heel and lower leg is so much softer and the skin is obviously more tender when touched. I feel so much more comfortable when I'm wearing my socks. I basically apply the lotion twice a day. Once right after I shower at night, and another application in the early morning before I go to work. If I have known this cream years back, I would have been a much happier person.

Please, if you have similar issues as what I have, give O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet, Foot Cream a try. You will NOT regret it!!! Even if it doesn't work for you, the way it works for me, but you should see a significant improvement. The bottom line is, how much are you going to lose if it doesn't work? $7?!!! you get a couple of fancy Starbucks latte for way more than that. Why not giving it a try?